Michael J. Clancy
Lecturer SOE Emeritus
- A. Carle, M. J. Clancy, and J. F. Canny, "Working with pedagogical patterns in PACT: Initial applications and observations," ACM SIGCSE Bulletin, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 238-242, March 2007.
- M. J. Clancy, N. Titterton, C. Ryan, J. Slotta, and M. Linn, "New roles for students, instructors, and computers in a lab-based introductory programming course," ACM SIGCSE Bulletin, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 132-136, Feb. 2003.
- E. A. Davis, M. C. Linn, L. M. Mann, and M. J. Clancy, "Mind your Ps and Qs: Using parentheses and quotes in LISP," in Empirical Studies of Programmers: Fifth Workshop, C. R. Cook, J. C. Scholtz, and J. C. Spohrer, Eds., Norwood, NJ: Ablex Publishing Corp., 1993, pp. 62-85.
- M. J. Clancy and M. C. Linn, Designing Pascal Solutions: A Case Study Approach, Principles of Computer Science, Vol. 1, New York, NY: W. H. Freeman and Company, 1992.
- M. J. Clancy and M. C. Linn, "Case studies in the classroom," SIGCSE Bulletin, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 220-224, March 1992.
- M. C. Linn and M. J. Clancy, "The case for case studies of programming problems," Communications of the ACM, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 121-132, March 1992.
- D. Cooper and M. J. Clancy, Oh! Pascal!, 2nd ed., New York, NY: W. W. Norton & Company, 1985.