I am mainly interested in statistical inference, state estimation and control. Currently, I am working on state estimation for an ICU. The research consists of modelling intracranial brain dynamics and estimating patient states and parameters by using machine learning techniques such as particle filtering.
- CS281A: Statistical Learning Theory (Fall 11)
- EE223: Stochastic Systems: Estimation and Control (Fall 11)
- EE226: Random Processes in Systems (Fall 11)
- EE225A: Digital Signal Processing (Spring 12)
- MATH224A: Mathematical Methods for the Physical Sciences (Fall 12)
- MATH224B: Mathematical Methods for the Physical Sciences (Spring 13)
- EE226B: Applications of Stochastic Process Theory (Spring 13)
Yusuf B. Erol "Monte Carlo Solutions to Specific PDEs, " MATH224B (Spring 2013), UC Berkeley, pdf.