I am a doctoral candidate in Computer Science.
My advisor is Prof. James Demmel.
I have BS and MS in Applied mathematics and Physics from
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology.
- 2011. Alcantara et al. Building an Efficient Hash Table on the GPU, in GPU Computing Gems Jade edition, 39–54.
- 2009. Datta et al. Auto-tuning the 27-point stencil for multicore, 4th International Workshop on Automatic Performance Tuning (iWAPT).
- 2008. Volkov and Demmel. Benchmarking GPUs to tune dense linear algebra, SC08.
- 2008. Datta et al. Stencil computation optimization and autotuning on state-of-the-art multicore architectures, SC08.
- 2008. Garland et al. Parallel computing experiences with CUDA, IEEE Micro 28, 4, 13–27.
- 2008. Volkov and Kazian. Fitting FFT onto the G80 Architecture, CS 258 final project report, University of California, Berkeley.
- 2008. Volkov and Demmel. LU, QR and Cholesky factorizations using vector capabilities of GPUs, Technical Report No. UCB/EECS-2008-49, EECS Department, University of California, Berkeley, May 13, 2008.
- 2007. Volkov and Demmel. Using GPUs to accelerate the bisection algorithm for finding eigenvalues of symmetric tridiagonal matrices, Technical Report No. UCB/EECS-2007-179, EECS Department, University of California, Berkeley, December 29, 2007.
citation statistics (collected May 2012)