Teams for CS267, HW1
Please contact your teammate(s). We aim for teams of 2 but as some people decide to drop/audit, we will have some teams of 3. There will be no teams of 1.
- If your name is missing below, email the GSIs. Please mention your familiarity with the C programming language and the GNU/Linux programming environment (eg, gcc, make).
- If your name is incorrect below, please email the GSIs.
- If you can't find your teammates' email address via UCB directories or the Internet, email the GSIs and we will get you in contact.
- If you are planning on dropping the class or auditing, tell your teammate(s) AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
- If your teammate is dropping/auditing the class, or you can't get in contact with them, please email the GSIs so we can assign you to another team.
- Team 1: Kevin Tseng, Tony Kelman
- Team 2: Gage Eads, Chris Chaplin
- Team 3: Andrew Wang, David Edwards
- Team 4: Paul Pearce, Ethan van Andel
- Team 5: Sangjin Han, Yahel Ben-David
- Team 6: Amik Singh, Genia Vogman
- Team 7: Richard Lin, Chris Peterson
- Team 8: Aaron Lee, Rohan Nagesh, Viraj Kulkarni
- Team 9: Seung Woo Shin, Simon Scott
- Team 10: Alex Degtiar, Patrick Li
- Team 11: Anand Iyer, Antonio Blanca-Pimentel, Felipe da Jornada
- Team 12: Evangelos Georganas, Derek Currey
- Team 13: Haoyuan Li, Stephen Twigg
- Team 14: Christopher Melgaard, Eloi Pereira
- Team 15: James Andrews, Michael Landis
- Team 16: Michael Driscoll, David Anderson
- Team 18: Richard Xia, Luming Wang, Albert Kim
- Team 19: Penporn Koanantakool, Jimmy Da
- Team 20: Cameron Bates, Matthias Voellinger
- Team 21: Kartik Ganapathi, Thibault Faney, Min Ting
- Team 22: Ian Rose, Saung Li
- Team 23: Chun Chin, Jamal Mustafa
- Team 24: Liam O'Suilleabhain, Tianyu Fu, Robert Connick
- Team 25: Apoorva Sachdev, Youngwook Kwon, Andreas Freund
- Team 26: William Speight, Tony Chang, Andrew Myers
- Team 27: Eduard Tuchfeld, Igor Kozachenko
[ Back to HW1 page ]