Susmit Jha (Susmit Kumar Jha)M.S. & Ph.D., 2011
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science,
University of California, Berkeley
Computer Science and Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IIT, Kgp)
5. Susmit Jha , Wenchao Li, and Sanjit A. Seshia. Localizing transient faults using dynamic Bayesian networks. In 14th IEEE International High-Level Design Validation and Test Workshop , 2009. [ pdf | bib ]
4. Susmit Jha and Sumit Kumar Jha. Randomization based probabilistic approach to detect Trojan circuits. In 11th IEEE High Assurance Systems Engineering Symposium , pages 117-124, 2008. [ pdf | bib ]
3. Sumit Kumar Jha and Susmit Jha . Random relaxation abstractions for bounded reachability analysis of linear hybrid automata: Distributed randomized abstractions in model checking. In 11th IEEE High Assurance Systems Engineering Symposium , pages 147-153, 2008. [ pdf | bib ]
2. Susmit Jha , Bryan A. Brady, and Sanjit ;A. Seshia. Symbolic Reachability Analysis of Lazy Linear Hybrid Automata. In 5th International Conference on Formal Modeling and Analysis of Timed Systems , pages 241-256, 2007. [ pdf | bib]
1.Susmit Jha, Sanjit A. Seshia, Rhishikesh Limaye: On the Computational Complexity of Satisfiability Solving for String Theories CoRR abs/0903.2825: (2009) Weblink
2.Susmit Jha: Statistical Analysis of Privacy and Anonymity Guarantees in Randomized Security Protocol Implementations CoRR abs/0906.5110: (2009) Weblink
3.Stochastic modeling and analysis of Circadian Clock Pathway. (2006) Weblink
2. IFC Solver for solving information flow constraints from Java Information Flow language.
Please send me a mail if you are interested in obtaining the implementation of any of my papers.
Summer, 2010: Student Associate (Cyberphysical System Controller Synthesis), SRI International, Menlo Park, CA. Mentor: Dr. Ashish Tiwari
Summer, 2009: Student Associate (Program Synthesis), SRI International, Menlo Park, CA. Mentor: Dr. Ashish Tiwari
Summer, 2005: Research Intern (Computational Systems Biology), EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland. Mentor: Professor Thomas Henzinger, Dr. Jasmin Fischer, Dr. Nir Piterman
Summer, 2004: Indian Academy of Sciences Research Fellow (Program Verification), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Bombay, India. Mentor: Professor R. K. Shyamasundar
Other Research Activities:
Reviewed papers for
Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence : Special issue on Application of Constraints to Formal Verification and Artificial Intelligence
IEEE Embedded System Letters
Embedded Hardware Design (Microprocessors and Microsystems)
IEEE Transactions on COMPUTER-AIDED DESIGN of Integrated Circuits and Systems
International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer
Formal Aspects of Computing
2011: DATE, ISCAS, ASP-DAC, TACAS, NASA FM, CAV
2010: DATE, ASP-DAC, ISQED, ISCAS, TACAS
2009: HLDVT, FMCAD, ICCAD, CFV, FORMATS, CAV, SOFSEM
When not at work:
Well, have been planning for long to blog and EF(blog)
Reading - mainly non-fiction but Asimov remains my ever-favorite
Coding for fun: Am an Emacs/bash guy with new found love for scripting languages.
Graam by Saryu Prasad Mishra Aanand
Haar by Saryu Prasad Mishra Aanand
My brother Sumit Jha's Home Page
'Tis not too late to seek a newer world.
Push off, and sitting well in order smite
the sounding furrows; for my purpose holds
To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths
Of all the western stars, until I die.
It may be that the gulfs will wash us down;
It may be that we shall touch the Happy Isles,
And see the great Achilles, whom we knew.
Though much is taken, much abides; ....