- Math 54: Linear Algebra and Differential Equations, Spring 2011. Instructor: Constantin Teleman
- Topics: Basic linear algebra; matrix arithmetic and determinants. Vector spaces; inner product as spaces. Eigenvalues and eigenvectors; linear transformations. Homogeneous ordinary differential equations; first-order differential equations with constant coefficients. Fourier series and partial differential equations.
University of Virginia
- CS 101: Introduction to CS, Fall 2007. Instructor: Kevin Sullivan and Greg Humphreys.
- CS 101x: Introduction to CS (for non-engineers), Fall 2007. Instructor: Jim Cohoon.
- CS 202: Discrete Mathematics, Spring & Fall 2008. Instructors: Paul Reynolds and John Knight.