Incorporating New Synthesis Techniques
Next: System Design and
Up: No Title
Previous: Accounting for Wire
- Redundancy addition and removal
- Making BDD computation more rugged.
- New method for exploiting flexibility using SPFD's
- Use of improved VIS state-space traversal
- Finding Boolean divisors using Kunz's method
- Using recursive learning, fast SAT via GRASP, and CODC's
- Transformation of input space using XOR transformations
- Sequential redundancy removal without search
- Super-fast SAT and its uses.
Robert K. Brayton
Fri Dec 20 14:46:20 PST 1996