I am a third year PhD student in Computer Science, advised by Scott Shenker. I currently work in the NetSys Lab. I am also affiliated with the AMPLab and ONRC. I received a ScB in mathematics and computer science from Brown University in 2008. From 2008 to 2011, I was at Microsoft, working on the kernel for a systems incubation project.
For 2012-2013, I was partially supported by a Qualcomm Innovation Fellowship.
- Network Support for Resource Disaggregation in Next-Generation Data Centers. Sangjin Han, Norbert Egi, Aurojit Panda, Sylvia Ratnasamy, Guangyu Shi, Scott Shenker. To appear HotNets-XII 2013
- CAP for Networks. Aurojit Panda, Colin Scott, Ali Ghodsi, Teemu Koponen, Scott Shenker. HotSDN 2013. Slides: [pdf] [keynote]
- The Case for Tiny Tasks in Compute Cluster. Kay Ousterhout, Aurojit Panda, Josh Rosen, Shivaram Venkataraman, Reynold Xin, Sylvia Ratnasamy, Scott Shenker, Ion Stoica. HotOS XIV 2013.
- HW Databases, Where art Thou? Sangjin Han, Aurojit Panda, Sylvia Ratnasamy. TinyTOCS'13
- BlinkDB: Queries with Bounded Errors and Bounded Response Times on Very Large Data. Sameer Agarwal, Barzan Mozafari, Aurojit Panda, Henry Milner, Samuel Madden, Ion Stoica. EuroSys 2013.
- Ensuring Connectivity via Data Plane Mechanisms. Junda Liu, Aurojit Panda, Ankit Singla, P. Brighten Godfrey, Michael Schapira, Scott Shenker. NSDI 2013. Slides: [pdf] [keynote]
- A New Approach to Interdomain Routing Based on Secure Multi-Party Computation. Debayan Gupta, Aaron Segal, Aurojit Panda, Gil Sagev, Michael Schapira, Joan Feigenbaum, Jennifer Rexford, Scott Shenker. HotNets-XI 2012
- On the Resilience of Routing Tables. Joan Feigenbaum, P. Brighten Godfrey, Aurojit Panda, Michael Schapira, Scott Shenker, and Ankit Singla. Brief announcement, PODC 2012
- Model Restarts for Structural Symmetry Breaking. Daniel Heller, Aurojit Panda, Meinolf Sellmann and Justin Yip. Principle and Practices of Constraint Programming 2008