I am a fourth year PhD student in Computer Science, advised by Scott Shenker. I work in the NetSys Lab and am also affiliated with the AMPLab. My research looks at how to provide resilience guarantees for practical distributed systems both by statically verifying properties and using lightweight runtime mechanisms to enforce properties.
For 2012-2013, I was partially supported by a Qualcomm Innovation Fellowship.
Please see my CV for further information.
- Rollback-Recovery for Middleboxes. Justine Sherry, Peter Xiang Gao, Soumya Basu, Aurojit Panda, Arvind Krishnamurthy, Christian Maciocco, Maziar Manesh, João Martins, Sylvia Ratnasamy, Luigi Rizzo, Scott Shenker. To appear SIGCOMM 2015
- Route Bazaar: Automatic Interdomain Contract Negotiation. Ignacio Castro, Aurojit Panda, Barath Raghavan, Scott Shenker, Sergey Gorinsky. HotOS 2015.
- New Directions for Network Verification. Aurojit Panda, Katerina Argyraki, Mooly Sagiv, Michael Schapira, Scott Shenker. SNAPL 2015. Slides: [pdf] [keynote]
- PRAN: Programmable Radio Access Networks. Wenfei Wu, Li Erran Li, Aurojit Panda, Scott Shenker. HotNets 2014.
- The Power of Choice in Data-Aware Cluster Scheduling. Shivaram Venkatraman, Aurojit Panda, Ganesh Ananthanarayanan, Michael Franklin, Ion Stoica OSDI 2014.
- Troubleshooting Blackbox SDN Control Software with Minimal Causal Sequences. Colin Scott, Andreas Wundsam, Barath Raghavan, Aurojit Panda, Andrew Or, Jefferson Lai, Eugene Huang, Zhi Liu, Ahmed El-Hassany, Sam Whitlock, H.B. Acharya, Kyriakos Zarifis, Scott Shenker. SIGCOMM 2014.
- Network Support for Resource Disaggregation in Next-Generation Data Centers. Sangjin Han, Norbert Egi, Aurojit Panda, Sylvia Ratnasamy, Guangyu Shi, Scott Shenker. HotNets-XII 2013
- CAP for Networks. Aurojit Panda, Colin Scott, Ali Ghodsi, Teemu Koponen, Scott Shenker. HotSDN 2013. Slides: [pdf] [keynote]
- The Case for Tiny Tasks in Compute Cluster. Kay Ousterhout, Aurojit Panda, Josh Rosen, Shivaram Venkataraman, Reynold Xin, Sylvia Ratnasamy, Scott Shenker, Ion Stoica. HotOS XIV 2013.
- HW Databases, Where art Thou? Sangjin Han, Aurojit Panda, Sylvia Ratnasamy. TinyTOCS'13
- BlinkDB: Queries with Bounded Errors and Bounded Response Times on Very Large Data. Sameer Agarwal, Barzan Mozafari, Aurojit Panda, Henry Milner, Samuel Madden, Ion Stoica. EuroSys 2013.
- Ensuring Connectivity via Data Plane Mechanisms. Junda Liu, Aurojit Panda, Ankit Singla, P. Brighten Godfrey, Michael Schapira, Scott Shenker. NSDI 2013. Slides: [pdf] [keynote]
- A New Approach to Interdomain Routing Based on Secure Multi-Party Computation. Debayan Gupta, Aaron Segal, Aurojit Panda, Gil Sagev, Michael Schapira, Joan Feigenbaum, Jennifer Rexford, Scott Shenker. HotNets-XI 2012
- On the Resilience of Routing Tables. Joan Feigenbaum, P. Brighten Godfrey, Aurojit Panda, Michael Schapira, Scott Shenker, and Ankit Singla. Brief announcement, PODC 2012
- Model Restarts for Structural Symmetry Breaking. Daniel Heller, Aurojit Panda, Meinolf Sellmann and Justin Yip. Principle and Practices of Constraint Programming 2008