Internship Program - Information for Students
Internship Open House Raffle for Prizes!!
- Congratulations, the winning numbers are below! Please bring your ticket and visit Atalie in 231 Cory to claim your prize.
- Special thanks to companies donating prizes: Dropbox, EA, Google, and Zazzle
Summer 2014 Internship Application Process
- EECS Internship Open House Prep Workshop
Date: Thursday, January 23, 2014
Location: Wozniak Lounge
- EECS Internship Open House
Date: Monday, January 27, 2014
Location: Chevron Auditorium, Home & Sproul Rooms, International House, UC Berkeley
We have partnered with Recpass for the upcoming UC Berkeley EECS Internship Open House. RecPass technology creates an electronic format of your resume to share with employers at the career fair.
- Sign up for RecPass and register for the career fair at http://recpass.com/university-of-california-berkeley
- Upload your resume and complete the rest of your profile that you would like to be visible to the employers prior to the fair
At The Fair:
- You will receive your pre-printed name badge with your RecPass QR Code
- This badge will enable employers to scan your QR code and immediately access your school information, personal contact information, and resume electronically
If you have any questions, please contact Atalie Chang (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Why intern? Students have the opportunity to combine industrial experience with their academic studies. You can expect to develop yourself professionally through:
immersion in the corporate environment
the opportunity to be around well-known engineers and scientists who are involved in interesting work
exposure to new ideas and different ways of thinking
hands-on industry experiences
applying knowledge gained in courses
As a result, you will be able to clarify how your career goals fit into the real world.