We recommend tha you use Chrome for bCal.
If You'd Like to Make Your bCal Calendar Your Chome Home Page
- Open Chrome. Click the wrench icon at the top-right of the window next to the location bar and select "Settings"
- Under "On startup," click the radio button for "Open a specific page or set of pages" then click "Set pages"
- In the "Add a new page" field type: http://bcal.berkeley.edu
- Remove any other pages that are there then click "OK"
- Close the Settings menu by clicking the X in the tab at the top of the window.
- Click the arrow next to "Other Calendars" and select "Add a URL"
In the URL field, type:
- After the calendar has been created, click on the arrow next to the new entry under "Other Calendars" and select "Calendar Settings"
Change the "Calendar Name" to
Nonexempt Employee Biweekly Pay Schedule
Same as above except the URL is:
Thursday, 03-Jan-2013 14:40:22 PST