We recommend tha you use Chrome for bCal.
If You'd Like to Make Your bCal Calendar Your Chome Home Page
- Open Chrome. Click the wrench icon at the top-right of the window next to the location bar and select "Settings"
- Under "On startup," click the radio button for "Open a specific page or set of pages" then click "Set pages"
- In the "Add a new page" field type: http://bcal.berkeley.edu
- Remove any other pages that are there then click "OK"
- Close the Settings menu by clicking the X in the tab at the top of the window.
EECS Department Calendar
In the blank field right under "Other calendars," enter:
and select "Eecsdept Departmental"
CSA, 231C, and Other Private Staff Calendars
User's must be granted access by the calendar owner. As soon as you have been granted access, you will receive an email notification. When you click "yes" on the notification, the calendar will be added to your Other Calendars list.
- Click the arrow next to "Other Calendars" and select "Add a URL"
In the URL field, type:
Nonexempt Employee Biweekly Pay Schedule
Same as above except the URL is:
May 26, 2016 16:02