Extending the Library
To add a new data structure to multipol, the user must modify
the file makefile-all as follows:
- For all new .c files, add their names to the
The list must include all .c files that are generated from
the .m files (i.e., files using the Multipol macros).
- For all new .c files that are generated from the .m
files, add their names to the variable MFILES.
- Add the new include directories to the variable INCDIRS.
- Register the data structure's source directories using the
- Re-install the library using the shell script install-multipol.
See doc/conventions.txt for the Multipol coding conventions.
Wed Sep 13 23:59:52 PDT 1995