Selected Articles in journals or magazines
- A. I. Khan, K. Chatterjee, B. Wang, S. Drapcho, L. You, C. Serrao, S. R. Bakaul, R. Ramesh, and S. Salahuddin, "Negative capacitance in a ferroelectric capacitor," Nature materials, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 182--186, Jan. 2015.
- D. Bhowmik, L. You, and S. Salahuddin, "Spin Hall effect clocking of nanomagnetic logic without a magnetic field," Nature Nanotechnology, 2013.
- S. Salahuddin, "Solid-state physics: A new spin on spintronics," Nature, vol. 494, no. 7435, pp. 43--44, 2013.
- M. R. Esmaeili-Rad and S. Salahuddin, "High Performance Molybdenum Disulfide Amorphous Silicon Heterojunction Photodetector," Scientific Reports, vol. 3, Aug. 2013.
- Y. Yoon, K. Ganapathi, and S. Salahuddin, "How Good Can Monolayer MoS2 Transistors Be?," Nano Letters, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 3768-3773, 2011.
- Y. Yoon, D. E. Nikonov, and S. Salahuddin, "Role of phonon scattering in graphene nanoribbon transistors: Nonequilibrium Green's function method with real space approach," Applied Physics Letters, vol. 98, no. 20, pp. 203503, 2011.
- J. T. Heron, M. Trassin, K. Ashraf, M. Gajek, Q. He, S. Y. Yang, D. E. Nikonov, Y. Chu, S. Salahuddin, and R. Ramesh, "Electric-Field-Induced Magnetization Reversal in a Ferromagnet-Multiferroic Heterostructure," Phys. Rev. Lett., vol. 107, pp. 217202, Nov. 2011.
- A. I. Khan, D. Bhowmik, P. Yu, S. J. Kim, X. Pan, R. Ramesh, and S. Salahuddin, "Experimental evidence of ferroelectric negative capacitance in nanoscale heterostructures (Cover Story)," Applied Physics Letters, vol. 99, no. 11, pp. 113501, Sep. 2011.
- K. Ganapathi and S. Salahuddin, "Heterojunction Vertical Band-to-Band Tunneling Transistors for Steep Subthreshold Swing and High on Current," Electron Device Letters, IEEE, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 689 -691, May 2011.
- H. Ko, K. Takei, R. Kapadia, S. Chuang, H. Fang, P. W. Leu, K. Ganapathi, E. Plis, H. S. Kim, S. Chen, M. Madsen, A. C. Ford, Y. Chueh, S. Krishna, S. Salahuddin, and A. Javey, "Ultrathin compound semiconductor on insulator layers for high-performance nanoscale transistors," Nature, vol. 468, no. 7321, pp. 286-289, Nov. 2010.
- Y. Yoon and S. Salahuddin, "Barrier-free tunneling in a carbon heterojunction transistor (Cover Story)," Applied Physics Letters, vol. 97, no. 3, pp. 033102, July 2010.
- B. Behin-Aein, D. Datta, S. Salahuddin, and S. Datta, "Proposal for an all-spin logic device with built-in memory," Nature Nanotechnology, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 266--270, Feb. 2010.
- S. Salahuddin and S. Datta, "Use of negative capacitance to provide voltage amplification for low power nanoscale devices (Issue Cover Story)," Nanoletters, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 405-410, Feb. 2008.
- S. Salahuddin, M. Lundstrom, and S. Datta, "Transport effects on signal propagation in quantum wires," Electron Devices, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 52, no. 8, pp. 1734--1742, 2005.
- B. Behin-Aein, S. Srinivasan, A. Sarkar, S. Datta, and S. Salahuddin, "All-spin logic devices," U.S. Patent 8,558,571. Oct. 2013. [abstract]
- S. Datta and S. Salahuddin, "Transistor including paramagnetic impurities and having anti-parallel ferromagnetic contacts," U.S. Patent 7,626,236. Dec. 2009. [abstract]
- H. Abdel-Raziq, "Enhancement of the Spin Hall Effect in Heavy Metal Bilayers," S. Salahuddin and J. Bokor, Eds., EECS Department, University of California, Berkeley, Tech. Rep. UCB/EECS-2016-29, May 2016. [abstract]
- J. Wong and S. Salahuddin, "Piezoelectric Negative Capacitance," EECS Department, University of California, Berkeley, Tech. Rep. UCB/EECS-2015-57, May 2015. [abstract]