Selected Articles in conference proceedings
- A. Buchan, J. Bachrach, and R. S. Fearing, "Towards a minimal architecture for a printable, modular, and robust sensing skin," in Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2012 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on, 2012, pp. 33-38. [abstract]
- K. Asanović, R. Avizienis, J. Bachrach, S. Beamer, D. Biancolin, C. Celio, H. Cook, D. Dabbelt, J. Hauser, A. Izraelevitz, S. Karandikar, B. Keller, D. Kim, J. Koenig, Y. Lee, E. Love, M. Maas, A. Magyar, H. Mao, M. Moreto, A. Ou, D. A. Patterson, B. Richards, C. Schmidt, S. Twigg, H. Vo, and A. Waterman, "The Rocket Chip Generator," EECS Department, University of California, Berkeley, Tech. Rep. UCB/EECS-2016-17, April 2016. [abstract]
- P. S. Li, A. M. Izraelevitz, and J. Bachrach, "Specification for the FIRRTL Language," EECS Department, University of California, Berkeley, Tech. Rep. UCB/EECS-2016-9, Feb. 2016.
- J. Bachrach and S. Griffith, " 3D puzzle generation, algorithms for generation, and physical instantiations," U.S. Patent 8,628,393. Jan. 2014. [abstract]
- J. S. Beal and J. Bachrach, " Methods and apparatus for energy demand management," U.S. Patent 8,583,291. Nov. 2013. [abstract]
- J. S. Beal and J. Bachrach, " Methods and apparatus for energy demand management," U.S. Patent 8,271,147. Sep. 2012. [abstract]