Selected Articles in journals or magazines
- B. Ayazifar, "Can we make signals and systems intelligible, interesting, and relevant?," Circuits and Systems Magazine, IEEE, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 48-58, March 2009.
Selected Articles in conference proceedings
- B. Ayazifar, "The Elegant Geometry of Fourier Analysis," in Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), Proceedings of 2012 IEEE International Symposium on, 2012, pp. 2933-2936.
- B. Ayazifar, "Rethinking Fourier’s Legacy in Signals and Systems Education," in Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), Proceedings of 2011 IEEE International Symposium on, 2011, pp. 599-602.
- H. Liu, J. Kotker, and B. Ayazifar, "A first lab in filter design: Power line hum suppression in an ECG signal," in Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), Proceedings of 2010 IEEE International Symposium on, 2010, pp. 2812 -2815.
- W. Kwok, B. W. Beyers, Jr., B. Ayazifar, and J. W. Zdepski, "Method and apparatus for providing scaleable compressed video signal," U.S. Patent 5,387,940. Feb. 1995.
- B. Ayazifar, "Graph Spectra and Modal Dynamics of Oscillatory Networks," MIT, Sep. 2002. [abstract]