Electrical Engineering
      and Computer Sciences

Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences


UC Berkeley


Graduate Degree Programs > Master of Engineering

International Students

Many of our admitted students in the MEng program are international students. For information about visas, please contact the International Office. Be sure to update your email address with the International Office as well as the EECS department.

Note that international students may not apply to the part-time M.Eng. program unless they have a current work visa in the San Francisco Bay Area and maintain employment through the completion of the degree program.