Electrical Engineering
      and Computer Sciences

Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences


UC Berkeley


Graduate Degree Programs > Master of Engineering

Common Forms

There are numerous forms that you will need to fill out during your two semesters at UC Berkeley. The forms below are ONLY for the EECS department. Other offices on campus will notify you of important forms that you need to complete with them.

Degree Planning Form Choose your technical courses from this Technical Courses page and download the form here, meet with your faculty advisor before classes begin, have him sign the form, and then turn in the form to Jenn Gardner, your Masters Student Services Advisor, in 205 Cory Hall by the end of the second week of classes.

Advancement to Candidacy To inform the University that you are prepared to graduate, you must complete the courses listed on your Degree Planning Form and Jenn Gardner will submit the Advancement to Candidacy form for you. If you decide to take different courses from your original Degree Planning Form, then please submit another one to Jenn by the end of your second week of classes in Spring.

Add/Drop Courses If you need to add or drop a course (or change the number of units or grading option) after the second week of classes each semester, you must complete this Add/Drop form, get any necessary instructor signatures, have your faculty adviser sign, and submit it to Jenn Gardner in 205 Cory. She can immediately fulfill the request and your CARS account will be billed accordingly.