Internship Program - Information for Students
Internship Open House Raffle for Prizes!!
- Special thanks to companies donating prizes: Adobe, Airbnb, Dropbox, Hewlett-Packard, Microsoft, NetApp, Pixar, VMware and Zazzle
Summer 2013 Internship Application Process
- January 24, 2013 — 3:00-4:30pm — Internship Open House Workshop — The Woz (bring your resume)
- January 24, 2013 - Deadline to submit your application for companies to review prior to the Open House
- January 25, 2013 — Companies start reviewing applications
- January 31, 2013 — 11:00am-2:00pm — Internship Open House — Chevron Auditorium, I-House
- February 3, 2013 — Final Deadline to apply: 11:59pm
Welcome Students! The University of California, Berkeley EECS Internship Program places top Berkeley EE and CS majors in competitive and challenging summer assignments in industry. The program was established in 1989 with the goal of professionally developing our students prior to graduation. The program is a joint effort between the EECS department and our industrial partners. The mutual aim is to develop challenging work assignments for undergraduates. While the program has an electrical engineering and computer science focus, it is open to University of California, Berkeley graduate and undergraduate students in any field.
Why intern? Students have the opportunity to combine industrial experience with their academic studies through the EECS Internship Program. You can expect to develop yourself professionally through:
immersion in the corporate environment
the opportunity to be around well-known engineers and scientists who are involved in interesting work
exposure to new ideas and different ways of thinking
hands-on industry experiences
applying knowledge gained in courses
As a result, you will be able to clarify how your career goals fit into the real world.
Summer Internship Application Process
To apply, go to https://buffy.eecs.berkeley.edu/PHP/internapp/menu.php.
Contact Dahlia Case (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions about the application process.