SPLICE 3.0 is a circuit simulation program for large-scale integrated circuits. It performs electrical simulation using event-driven selective-trace techniques. This analysis is done using the Iterated Timing Analysis (ITA) algorithm, which performs an accurate electrical waveform analysis up to 50 times faster than SPICE2.
Documentation Included with the Program:
- User's Guide. Available separately for $5.00
- A. R. Newton, The Simulation of Large-Scale Integrated Circuits (UCB/ERL M78/52, July 1978). Available separately for $15.00
- R. Saleh, Iterated Timing Analysis and SPLICE1.0 (UCB/ERL M84/2, January 1984). Available separately for $6.50
- R. Saleh, Non-Linear Relaxation Algorithms for Circuit Simulation (UCB/ERL M87/21, April 1987). Available separately for $15.00
Additional Documentation Available:
- R. Saleh and A. R. Newton, Mixed Mode Simulation, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, MA, 1994 (hardcover book). $98.00
Support: Technical questions may be submitted in writing to:
Coordinated Science Laboratory
University of Illinois at Urbana
1308 W. Main St.
Urbana, IL 61801
Phone: (217) 244-6038
Fax: (217) 244-1653
To obtain SPLICE3.0 for Honeywell computers, contact:
SSEC, Honeywell, Inc.
12001 State Highway 55
Plymouth, MN 55441
Phone: (612) 954-2297
Fax: (612) 954-2504
Foreign Distribution: Requires special permission to be granted by faculty member in charge of software. May delay order slightly.