Software Documentation Shipping Information
- Shipments outside the United States will be shipped via Federal Express.
- International shipments require an additional shipping surcharge of $15.00 per every 1-3 pieces of documentation. Include these costs in shipping surcharge on the order form.
- For an additional charge, we will ship complete orders immediately upon receipt via UPS Next Day Air.
- For International Express Service, please allow an additional two to three days for receipt. If you would like Express Service, please mark the appropriate box on the order form and include the fee, as specified below, in the total.
Express Service Charges:
- Domestic: $25.00 for 1-3 pieces of documentation.
- International: $25.00 per order -- note that charges for Express Service are in addition to the shipping surcharge. Because all international orders are shipped via UPS Express Service (accounting for the shipping surcharge we impose on all foreign orders), this $25.00 processing fee assures immediate handling and processing of your order.
Prepayment by check, money order, or wire transfer is required for all orders. There is also a $15.00 fee for wire transferring; this fee must be included at the time of transfer. If ordering from outside the United States, checks must be issued through a U.S. bank and denominated in U.S. currency. All checks should be made payable to the Regents of the University of California.
We do not accept purchase orders or requests unaccompanied by order forms and payment. Please make sure that your order and check are enclosed in the same envelope, as sending the check independent of the order may impede processing.
Invoices are available upon request. Please contact our office and we will gladly provide an invoice for requested materials.