Electrical Engineering
      and Computer Sciences

Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences


UC Berkeley


How Do I Find a Research Advisor?

Because of the requirement to complete the Masters portion of the program in only one year, it is essential that the student have identified a research advisor among the faculty during the Spring semester of their senior year (if not sooner!). Several faculty will actively seek students from this program. In general, students can pursue independent projects, or join a project team, but they are required to submit an independently written masters report that makes clear their own independent contribution to the research.

If you have any other questions, please contact the Graduate Admissions Officers in 205 Cory Hall.