Course Requirements (Plan II)
Minimum of 24 units required:
- 10 units of 200 series (excluding 298 & 299) in the EECS Department;
- 3-6 units of 299;
- at least 8 units must be 100/200 series outside the EECS Department.
- All courses must be taken for a letter grade, EXCEPT for 299s which must be taken for the S/U option.
- Minimum cumulative graduate GPA of 3.0.
- Requires at least 8 units outside EECS.
- Must form a coherent set of courses that well prepares the student for leadership goals.
- No courses cross listed with EE or CS will be approved.
- Breadth courses must be approved by 5th Yr. MS Committee
- Please fill out the following form and have your advisor approve it: http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/GradAffairs/ProposedCourseListfor5thYrs.pdf.