- W. Hu, D. Willkomm, M. Abusubaih, J. Gross, G. Vlantis, M. Gerla, and A. Wolisz, "Dynamic frequency hopping communities for efficient IEEE 802.22 operation," IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 80-87, May 2007.
- A. Aguiar and A. Wolisz, "Channel prediction heuristics for adaptive modulation in WLAN," in Proc. 2007 IEEE 65th Vehicular Technology Conf. (VTC 2007-Spring), Piscataway, NJ: IEEE Press, 2007, pp. 1091-1095.
- A. Festag, H. Karl, and A. Wolisz, "Investigation of multicast-based mobility support in all-IP cellular networks," Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 319-339, March 2007.
- J. van Greunen, Y. Markovsky, C. R. Baker, J. M. Rabaey, J. Wawrzynek, and A. Wolisz, "ZUMA: A platform for smart-home environments -- The case for infrastructure," in Proc. 2nd IET Intl. Conf. on Intelligent Environments (IE 2006), Vol. 1, Stevenage, UK: IET Press, 2006, pp. 257-266.
- C. Hoene, H. Karl, and A. Wolisz, "A perceptual quality model intended for adaptive VoIP applications," Intl. J. Communication Systems, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 299-316, April 2006.
- J. Gross, H. Geerdes, H. Karl, and A. Wolisz, "Performance analysis of dynamic OFDMA systems with inband signaling," IEEE J. Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 427-436, March 2006.
- D. Cabric, S. M. Mishra, D. Willkommen, R. W. Brodersen, and A. Wolisz, "A cognitive radio approach for usage of virtual unlicensed spectrum," in Proc. 14th IST 2005 Mobile Wireless Communications Summit, European Information Society, 2005, pp. 4 pp.
- M. Herzog, M. Maier, and A. Wolisz, "RINGOSTAR: An evolutionary AWG-based WDM upgrade of optical ring networks," IEEE/OSA J. Lightwave Technology, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 1637-1651, April 2005.
- V. Handziski, J. Polastre, J. Hauer, C. Sharp, A. Wolisz, and D. E. Culler, "Flexible hardware abstraction for wireless sensor networks," in Proc. 2nd European Workshop on Wireless Sensor Networks, E. Cayirci, S. Baydere, and P. Havinga, Eds., Piscataway, NJ: IEEE Press, 2005, pp. 145-157.
- J. Gross, J. Klaue, H. Karl, and A. Wolisz, "Cross-layer optimization of OFDM transmission systems for MPEG-4 video streaming," Computer Communications, vol. 27, no. 11, pp. 1044-1055, July 2004.
- A. Willig, M. Kubisch, C. Hoene, and A. Wolisz, "Measurements of a wireless link in an industrial environment using an IEEE 802.11-compliant physical layer," IEEE Trans. Industrial Electronics, vol. 49, no. 6, pp. 1265-1282, Dec. 2002.
- A. Wolisz, "Information access is fine, but who is going to pay?," in New Developments in Distributed Applications and Interoperable Systems: Proc. IFIP TC6/WG6.1 Third Intl. Working Conf., K. Zielinski, K. Geihs, and A. Laurentowski, Eds., Vol. 198, Deventer, The Netherlands: Kluwer, B.V., 2001, pp. 149-160.
- M. Schlager, B. Rathke, S. Bodenstein, and A. Wolisz, "Advocating a remote socket architecture for Internet access using wireless LANs," Mobile Networks and Applications, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 23-42, Jan. 2001.
- D. Sisalem and A. Wolisz, "MLDA: A TCP-friendly congestion control framework for heterogeneous multicast environments," in Proc. 2000 8th Intl. Workshop on Quality of Service (IWQOS 2000), Piscataway, NJ: IEEE Press, 2000, pp. 65-74.