- C. Sturton, R. Sinha, T. Dang, S. Jain, M. McCoyd, W. Y. Tan, P. Maniatis, S. A. Seshia, and D. Wagner, "Symbolic Software Model Validation," in Proceedings of the 10th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Formal Methods and Models for Codesign (MEMOCODE), M. Roncken and J. Talpin, Eds., 2013.
- A. P. Felt, M. Finifter, J. Weinberger, and D. Wagner, "Diesel: Applying Privilege Separation to Database Access," in ACM Symposium on Information, Computer and Communications Security, 2011.
- M. Finifter, A. Mettler, N. Sastry, and D. Wagner, "Verifiable Functional Purity in Java," in 15th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS 2008), 2008.
- D. Wagner, "Written testimony before the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Government Reform," May 2007.
- D. Wagner, "Written testimony before the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on House Administration, Elections Subcommittee," March 2007.
- K. Yee, D. Wagner, M. Hearst, and S. M. Bellovin, "Prerendered User Interfaces for Higher-Assurance Electronic Voting," in USENIX/ACCURATE Electronic Voting Technology Workshop, 2006.
- N. Sastry, T. Kohno, and D. Wagner, "Designing voting machines for verification," in Usenix Security 2006, 2006.
- A. Cordero, D. Wagner, and D. Dill, "The Role of Dice in Election Audits -- Extended Abstract," in IAVoSS Workshop On Trustworthy Elections (WOTE 2006), 2006.
- P. Hawthorne, B. Simons, C. Clifton, D. Wagner, S. Bellovin, R. Wright, A. Rosenthal, R. Spencer Poore, L. Coney, R. Gellman, and H. Hochheiser, "Statewide Databases of Registered Voters: Study Of Accuracy, Privacy, Usability, Security, and Reliability Issues," Feb. 2006.
- D. Wagner, D. Jefferson, M. Bishop, C. Karlof, and N. Sastry, "Security Analysis of the Diebold AccuBasic Interpreter," Feb. 2006.
- B. Schwarz, H. Chen, D. Wagner, G. Morrison, J. West, J. Lin, and W. Tu, "Model checking an entire Linux distribution for security violations," in Proc. 21st Annual Computer Security Applications Conf., Los Alamitos, CA: IEEE Computer Society, 2005, pp. 13-22.
- A. Juels, D. Molnar, and D. Wagner, "Security and privacy issues in e-passports," in Proc. 1st Intl. Conf. on Security and Privacy for Emerging Areas in Communications Networks, Los Alamitos, CA: IEEE Computer Society, 2005, pp. 74-85.
- H. Chen, D. Wagner, and D. Dean, "Setuid demystified," in Proc. 11th USENIX Security Symp., Berkeley, CA: USENIX Association, 2002, pp. 171-190.
- N. Borisov, I. Goldberg, and D. Wagner, "Intercepting mobile communications: The insecurity of 802.11," in Proc. 7th Annual Intl. Conf. on Mobile Computing and Networking, New York, NY: ACM Press, 2001, pp. 180-189.
- D. Wagner, J. S. Foster, E. Brewer, and A. Aiken, "A first step towards automated detection of buffer overrun vulnerabilities," in Proc. Network and Distributed System Security Symp., Reston, VA: Internet Society, 2000, pp. 15 pp..