Jerome R. Singer
- J. R. Singer, F. A. Grunbaum, P. Kohn, and J. P. Zubelli, "Image reconstruction of the interior of bodies that diffuse radiation," Science, vol. 248, no. 4958, pp. 990-993, May 1990.
- J. R. Singer and L. E. Crooks, "Nuclear magnetic resonance blood flow measurements in the human brain," Science, vol. 221, no. 4611, pp. 654-656, Aug. 1983.
- J. R. Singer, Ed., "In vivo NMR blood flow imaging," in Proc. Congress on Nuclear Medicine and Biology, 1982.
- J. R. Singer and L. Crooks, "Some magnetic studies of normal and leukemic blood," J. Clinical Engineering, vol. 34, pp. 237-243, July 1978.
- J. R. Singer and J. Libove, "Blood flow imaging with nuclear magnetic resonance," Trans. American Nuclear Society, vol. 27, pp. 165-166, Nov. 1977.
- J. R. Singer and D. J. Rondeau, "Outpatient monitoring with portable microprocessor recording system," in 1975 WESCON Proc., Vol. 19, 1975, pp. 205-210.
- J. R. Singer, R. Battagin, L. Crooks, and S. Rasmussen, "NMR relaxation times of blood," Bulletin of the American Physical Society, vol. 18, pp. 1571, Dec. 1973.
- J. Kumar, V. Kumar, and J. R. Singer, "Nuclear magnetic relaxation time of blood and blood velocity," Science, vol. 175, pp. 794-795, Feb. 1972.
- O. C. Morse and J. R. Singer, "Blood velocity measurements in intact subjects," Science, vol. 170, no. 3956, pp. 440-441, Oct. 1970.
- J. R. Singer, "Lasers using molecular beams," Bulletin of the American Physical Society, Jan. 1962.
- J. R. Singer, "Quantum electronics," Physics Today, vol. 15, pp. 52-56, Jan. 1962.
- J. R. Singer and S. Wang, "The emission, pulse-level inversion, and modulation of optical masers," in Advances in Quantum Electronics, J. R. Singer, Ed., New York, NY: Columbia University Press, 1961, pp. 299-307.
- J. R. Singer, "Electronic analog of the human recognition system," J. Optical Society of America, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 61-69, Jan. 1961.
- J. R. Singer, Ed., Electronic system for size and tilt invariant symbol recognition, 1960.
- J. R. Singer, "Blood flow measurements using dynamical paramagnetic relaxation times and paramagnetic tracer techniques," Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. S406-S407, May 1960.
- J. R. Singer, "Blood flow rates by nuclear magnetic resonance measurements," Science, vol. 130, no. 3389, pp. 1652-1653, Dec. 1959.
- J. R. Singer, "Information theory and the human visual system," J. Optical Society of America, vol. 49, no. 6, pp. 639-640, June 1959.
- J. R. Singer, C. Susskind, and J. R. Whinnery, "Basic Research in Microwave Electronics," Institute of Engineering Research, University of California, Berkeley, Tech. Rep. 60-215, Oct. 1958.