Michael A. Harrison
- Multimedia; User interfaces; Software environments
- S. L. Graham, M. A. Harrison, and W. L. Ruzzo, "An improved context-free recognizer," ACM Trans. Programming Languages and Systems, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 415-462, July 1980.
- M. A. Harrison, Introduction to Formal Language Theory, 1 ed., Addison-Wesley Series in Computer Science, Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, 1978.
- M. A. Harrison, W. L. Ruzzo, and J. D. Ullman, "Protection in operating systems," Communications of the ACM, vol. 19, no. 8, pp. 461-471, Aug. 1976.
- J. N. Gray and M. A. Harrison, "Canonical precedence schemes," J. Assoc. for Computing Machinery, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 214-234, April 1973.
- H. Gallaire and M. A. Harrison, "Decomposition of linear sequential machines," Theory of Computing Systems, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 246-287, Sep. 1969.