Jerome A. Feldman
- J. A. Feldman, "Language Understanding and Unified Cognitive Science (Keynote Address)," presented at Proc. 6th Intl. Conf. on Cognitive Informatics (ICCI 2007), Lake Tahoe, CA, Aug. 2007.
- J. A. Feldman, From Molecule to Metaphor: A Neural Theory of Language, 1 ed., Bradford Books, Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 2006.
- L. Barrett, J. A. Feldman, and L. MacDermed, "A (Somewhat) New Solution to the Binding Problem," International Computer Science Institute, Tech. Rep. ICSI-TR-06-001, May 2006.
- B. Bergen and J. A. Feldman, "It's the Body, Stupid: Concept Learning According to Cognitive Science," International Computer Science Institute, Tech. Rep. ICSI TR-06-002, April 2006.
- N. Chang, J. A. Feldman, and S. Narayanan, "Structured connectionist models of language, cognition, and action," in Proc. 9th Neural Computation and Psychology Workshop (NCPW9), Singapore: World Scientific Publishing Company Pte. Ltd., 2004, pp. 57-67.
- J. A. Feldman, "Computational cognitive linguistics," in Proc. 20th Intl. Conf. on Computational Linguistics (Coling 2004), Morristown, NJ: Association for Computational Linguistics, 2004, pp. 1114-1118.
- B. Bergen, S. Narayan, and J. A. Feldman, "Embodied verbal semantics: Evidence from an image-verb matching task," in Proc. 25th Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society (CogSci 2003), R. Alterman and D. Kirsh, Eds., Vol. 1, Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc., 2004, pp. 139-144.
- E. Mok, J. Bryant, and J. A. Feldman, "Scaling understanding up to mental spaces," in Proc. 2nd Workshop on Scalable Natural Language Understanding (ScaNaLU-2004), R. Porzel, Ed., East Stroudsburg, PA: Association for Computational Linguistics, 2004, pp. 41-48.
- J. A. Feldman and S. Narayanan, "Embodied meaning in a neural theory of language," Brain and Language, vol. 89, no. 2, pp. 385-392, May 2004.
- L. Shastri, D. Grannes, S. Narayanan, and J. A. Feldman, "A Connectionist Encoding of Parameterized Schemas and Reactive Plans," International Computer Science Institute, Tech. Rep. TR-02-008, Oct. 2002.
- J. A. Feldman, "The Meaning of Reference in Embodied Construction Grammar," International Computer Science Insitute, Tech. Rep. TR-02-011, Sep. 2002.
- J. A. Feldman, "A Proposed Formalism for ECG Schemas, Constructions, Mental Spaces, and Maps," International Institute of Computer Science, Tech. Rep. TR-02-010, Sep. 2002.
- J. A. Feldman and D. Bailey, "Layered hybrid connectionist models for cognitive science," in Hybrid Neural Systems: Revised Selected Papers from the Intl. Workshop, S. Wermter and R. Sun, Eds., Lecture Notes in Computer Science: Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 1778, Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag, 2000, pp. 14-27.
- K. Asanovic, J. Beck, J. A. Feldman, N. Morgan, and J. Wawrzynek, "A supercomputer for neural computation," in Proc. 1994 IEEE Intl. Conf. on Neural Networks (ICNN '94), Vol. 1, Piscataway, NJ: IEEE Press, 1994, pp. 5-9.
- J. A. Feldman, "Four frames suffice: A provisional model of vision and space," Behavioral and Brain Sciences, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 265-289, June 1985.
- J. A. Feldman, "Dynamic connections in neural networks," Biological Cybernetics, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 27-39, Dec. 1982.
- J. E. Ball, J. A. Feldman, J. R. Low, R. Rashid, and P. Rovner, "RIG, Rochester's Intelligent Gateway: System overview," IEEE Trans. Software Engineering, vol. SE-2, no. 4, pp. 321-328, Dec. 1976.
- J. A. Feldman and D. Gries, "Translator writing systems," Communications of the ACM, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 77-113, Feb. 1968.