Ph.D., Stanford University
- A. D. Ames, R. Vasudevan, and R. Bajcsy, "Human-data based cost of bipedal robotic walking," in Proceedings of the 14th international conference on Hybrid systems: computation and control, HSCC '11, New York, NY, USA: ACM, 2011, pp. 153--162.
- R. Vasudevan, G. Kurillo, E. Lobaton, T. Bernardin, O. Kreylos, R. Bajcsy, and K. Nahrstedt, "High-Quality Visualization for Geographically Distributed 3-D Teleimmersive Applications," Multimedia, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 573 -584, June 2011.
- Z. Yang, W. Wu, K. Nahrstedt, G. Kurillo, and R. Bajcsy, "Enabling multiparty 3D tele-immersive environments with ViewCast," ACM Transactions on Multimedia Computing Communications and Applications, vol. 6, pp. 29:1--29:28, Nov. 2010.
- E. Lobaton, R. Vasudevan, R. Bajcsy, and S. S. Sastry, "A distributed topological camera network representation for tracking applications," Trans. Img. Proc., vol. 19, pp. 2516--2529, Oct. 2010.
- I. Tien, S. D. Glaser, R. Bajcsy, D. S. Goodin, and M. J. Aminoff, "Results of using a wireless inertial measuring system to quantify gait motions in control subjects," Trans. Info. Tech. Biomed., vol. 14, pp. 904--915, July 2010.
- R. Vasudevan, Z. Zhou, G. Kurillo, E. Lobaton, R. Bajcsy, and K. Nahrstedt, "Real-time stereo-vision system for 3D teleimmersive collaboration," in Multimedia and Expo (ICME), 2010 IEEE International Conference on, 2010, pp. 1208 -1213.
- G. Kurillo, M. Forte, and R. Bajcsy, "Teleimmersive 3D collaborative environment for cyberarchaeology," in IEEE/CVPR workshop, Applications of Computer Vision in Archaeology (ACVA 2010), 2010.
- A. Y. Yang, M. Gastpar, R. Bajcsy, and S. S. Sastry, "Distributed Sensor Perception via Sparse Representation," Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 98, no. 6, pp. 1077-1088, June 2010.
- E. Guenterberg, A. Y. Yang, H. Ghasemzadeh, R. Jafari, R. Bajcsy, and S. S. Sastry, "A method for extracting temporal parameters based on hidden Markov models in body sensor networks with inertial sensors," Trans. Info. Tech. Biomed., vol. 13, pp. 1019--1030, Nov. 2009.
- G. Kurillo, Z. Li, and R. Bajcsy, "Wide-area external multi-camera calibration using vision graphs and virtual calibration object," in Proc. 2nd ACM/IEEE lntl. Conf. on Distributed Smart Cameras (ICDSC 2008), Piscataway, NJ: IEEE Press, 2008, pp. 9 pg.
- S. Ganesh and R. Bajcsy, "Recognition of human actions using an optimal control based motor model," in Proc. 2008 IEEE Workshop on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV '08), Piscataway, NJ: IEEE Press, 2008, pp. 6 pg.
- R. Diankov and R. Bajcsy, "Real-time adaptive point splatting for noisy point clouds," in Proc. 2nd Intl. Conf. on Computer Graphics Theory and Applications (GRAPP 2007), J. Braz, P. Vazquez, and J. M. Pereira, Eds., Setubal, Portugal: Institute for Systems and Technologies of Information, Control and Communication, 2007, pp. 228-234.
- S. Lin and R. Bajcsy, "Single-viewpoint, catadioptric cone mirror omnidirectional imaging theory and analysis," J. Optical Society of America A, vol. 23, no. 12, pp. 2997-3015, Dec. 2006.
- V. Isler and R. Bajcsy, "The sensor selection problem for bounded uncertainty sensing models," IEEE Trans. Automation Science and Engineering, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 372-381, Oct. 2006.
- R. Bajcsy, S. Yung, O. Elenzil, B. Wilson, R. McGeer, K. Nahrstedts, and C. Strothotte, "New collaborative tools," in Proc. 4th Intl. Conf. on Creating, Connecting and Collaborating through Computing (C5 '06), Los Alamitos, CA: IEEE Computer Society, 2006, pp. 120-125.
- J. Chen, K. Kwong, D. Chang, J. Luk, and R. Bajcsy, "Wearable sensors for reliable fall detection," in Proc. 27th Annual Intl. Conf. of the Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (IEEE-EMBS 2005), Piscataway, NJ: IEEE Press, 2005, pp. 3551-3554.
- R. Bajcsy and R. McGeer, "CITRIS and data and knowledge engineering: What is old and what is new? (A DKE "Top 25 Hottest Articles" selection)," Special Jubilee Issue: Data & Knowledge Engineering, vol. 50, no. 3, pp. 261-276, Sep. 2004.
- R. Bajcsy, A. D. Joseph, V. Paxson, D. Tygar, S. S. Sastry, and other DETER/EMIST Members, "Cyber defense technology networking and evaluation," Communications of the ACM Special Issue: Emerging Technologies for Homeland Security, vol. 47, no. 3, pp. 58-61, March 2004.
- S. Lin and R. Bajcsy, "High resolution catadioptric omni-directional stereo sensor for robot vision," in Proc. IEEE Intl. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (ICRA '03), Vol. 2, Piscataway, NJ: IEEE Press, 2003, pp. 1694-1699.
- R. Bajcsy and C. Reynolds, "Computer science: The science of and about information and computation," Communications of the ACM, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 94-98, March 2002.