EECS Reader Rules
- You are required to fill out a reader time card each
month. These cards are located in 367 Soda Hall.
- You must have your time cards signed by the Professor in
charge of the course. Cards may not be signed by your
- Please return your completed cards to the payroll
department in 367 Soda Hall by the 25th of each month.
Place the cards in the basket at the payroll counter.
- If the 25th falls on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday, please turn in your cards the Friday before the original deadline.
- If your time card is turned in by the deadline, you will receive a check on the 8th of each month.
- During Christmas shutdown, the deadline will be changed. We will post the changes in December.
- If the deadline is missed, you will receive your check either on the 16th, 23rd, or 1st of the month as deadlines permit.
- Your assigned hours will be adjusted during 5th
week enrollment. In most cases, hours are reduced
because the formula is based on the number of students
- If you have any questions regarding your pay, please feel free to call 642-0544 or send e-mail to juliea@eecs
We Hope You Enjoy Working For EECS!