Location: 540 A/B and 545, Cory Hall
Time: 12:45pm - 3:00pm
CHESS will present posters and demonstrations that focus on the model-based and tool-supported design methodologies for real-time fault tolerant software on heterogeneous distributed platforms. We will cover areas such as:
- Precision Timed (PRET) Machines which deliver high performance, but not at the expense of timing predictability.
- Programming Temporally Integrated Distributed Embedded Systems (PTIDES)
- Cyber-Physical Systems - systems that integrate computation, networking and embedded systems
- Model Transformation using pattern matching
- Models of computation in Ptolemy II